Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What A Weekend

Alright, so I woke up this morning and my president was a different color lol....So happy that this is finally OVER!!! Much love to the Obamas but damn get all these randoms out my area....I can't even get to my gig on time messin wit yall...now for the recap.

Friday: While Ron Browz was at FUR (someone tell me how that was), The fam along with myself were at American Univ. gettin ready to do some damage. Friday night was for the Deltas and all I can say is..........they party hard and wild lol.....Happy belated founders day to DST. Nothing really went wrong that night.....maybe a lil tussle close to the end but that was it. Few Kappas stopped by tellin me to be ready for Saturday....funny thing is I was ready but they didn't expect what happened to happen.

Saturday: Back @ American Univ. The party started off how every other AU party goes. Doors opened at 10 and a few people trickled in....aight cool. By 10:45, things got a lil crazy.....I dunno if someone had coach buses out there or something but it seemed like 200 came in all at once. Thats what happens when you're party is only $1 until midnight. Howard was HEAVY in there that night. Shoutouts to GW, UMD, GMU, UDC, uh........MSU, BSU, thats all I could think of....if I forgot you, my bad......long story short tho....people got to the point that they rushed the door (all to party wit Uneek....so cool) and the Kappas shut that shit down.....when it was all said and done...I think I was told about 700 people were in attendance inside and outside.....wow....I just like to think everyone that was there came because I was spinning....yea I know its not tru but damnit I wanna think so lol. SORRY STASIA, I GOT YOU THE NEXT PARTY, PROMISE.

Sunday: I went car shoppin.....still no luck yet

Monday: Pasara Lounge looks really nice inside but they need a sound engineer....namely ME. I got to spin along side Geometrix....now if you aren't familiar with that name, you lunchin.....dude is nice....he is more on the "pop, techno-ish" side but he still can rip some biggie and pac. Much respect to him.....but yea I spun and was shuttin shit down (shoutouts to LGI for the opp. by the way) and then my set started humming.....and instead of tryna fix it they just shut me off...so eff em lol...

I'm currently in the house drinkin some shit to clean my system out....Procedure is tomorrow and after thats out the way....Killing some food, Big Fun @ Republic, Stupid Fun @ FUR......Until then

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good shit my dude. lol blown i didn't make it to that joint. Sounds like it was on fire! Who was blastin a tek in the joint tho? f*cked up mayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUR WAS WACK, BUT STILL "POPPIN" AT THE SAME TIME.

    ReplyDelete