Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Week of 09

Happy New Year!!!!!

Quick recap of NYE: Biggest event that I've done so far....2000+ in the Grand Hyatt (didn't know they had rooms that big)...everyone had a good time...some people let the liquor get the best of them but ah well...it is what it is....saw alot of the same dresses too lol...Bless up Lorenzo Lauren, NXLevel, and Fillup Banks for the opportunity.

Don't think I just slept after that....cuz as soon as I woke up in January(lol like i was in a coma) had to get ready for the Republic

Republic: I'll be honest...I didn't think it was gonna be good seeing that it was the day after NYE of course. Figured everyone had their pockets raped but the good guys at MME and Danno Ent. shut me up real quick....Sick turnout....wave of people as far as my eyes could see....and uh bottles poppin out the ass...Fun night overall...made some new friends along the way....oh and the crowd was a W.I crowd!!! (west indian if you didn't know)

FUR: I'll be honest once again...I thought I was gettin punished for wearing nike boots or sometihng cuz I was in the Mink...nobody really knows where the Mink is for some reason so I wasn't expecting main arena capacity (for the size of the room that is) but damnit wit 3000+ people in one place it was bound to happen....my room was packed and I got to play any and everything....I was playin so well I got hit on a few times lol...."hey, you are good, give me your number". I was.....uh...whats that 08 word...oh BAIT....that was me on friday lol....FUN ASS NIGHT...plenty women...Bless up LGI......oh and let us not forget how Goadometalk/Commission cleaned house that night....top performers...nuff said

Currently vehicle hunting.....what should I get?

1 comment:

  1. YEA I THINK SOO. PRETTY MUCH.

    LAST WEEKEND WAS CRAZY THOUGH...A SUCCESSFUL AS WEEK ALL AROUND.

    ReplyDelete