Monday, January 12, 2009

Untitled

Alright folks.....Back again....Weekend was pretty stressful....club nights weren't so good, payment wasn't so good, being in the hospital wasn't so good, and I don't remember my Sunday.....

Nevertheless(you like that word huh), My homie Staize(http://www.glamfetish88.blogspot.com) has a b-day in less than 3 hours......and I personally want to make sure she has as much fun as possible...with that said here are a few parties that I know I'm a part of at the moment:

Thursday:: The Republic [Gardens] Ladies Free all night on guestlist
Friday:: American Univ. (The Tavern) Everyone $5 (Greeks $3)
Saturday:: American Univ. (The Tavern...again) Everyone $1 before midnight

Yea I know, thought there would be like 6 right?? Wrong....I still got a day job you know lol....well thats all i got for now...until then

P.S:: ANYBODY THAT BUYS THE SNUGGIE "BLANKET".....KILL YOURSELF.....its just a backwards robe.....right T?? (http://missphila.blogspot.com)....thats all

1 comment: