Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Figured I'd Share




As most of you all may know, I'm always on the move. Whether it be working the day job, working the club scene, or going out with friends and fam. In between all that, I have to make sure that my body is 100%. I've been in and out of the hospital since December 08 and I figured I'd inform those who would like to know whats up (mainly because I'm kinda tired of answering hundreds(more like 20) of people a day as to whats wrong).

I have Crohn's disease...(pause for the comments lol). Aight, Crohn's is an imflammatory disease that happens in the GI tract (throat, stomach, intestines). I've been diagnosed with Crohn's since October 2001. Whenever I have a flare up(whenever I'm rushed to the hospital) its because my instestines have swollen shut and my stomach start expanding past capacity. Sucks, I know. THIS ISN'T A SYMPATHY NOTE, MESSAGE, ENTRY, ETC...JUST SOMETHING IMFORMATIVE. Always wanted to do that lol(PSA type shit

I'm recouping from another flare up right now...I'M ALRIGHT FOLKS...STILL PARTYING FROM THURSDAY-TUESDAY LOL....on hella pills but hey thats life....gotta take it how it is....Don't know what could happen tomorrow....Probably explains why I'm always so humble *shrug*.....Just figured I'd share.

(trying these lil features on here....look ma I added a pic lol)
Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. OMG Greg! R u serious? I never knew that!!! I'm sorry to be so typical in my response to your entry. But I care about my friends so I def was wylin out as I read it. This makes you so much more important to me man. I hope your feeling better dude and I can't wait to see you on saturday!
    ♥--->Staize
    PS: Thanks again for that wonderful b-day text!

    ReplyDelete