Thursday, January 22, 2009

1-21-09 Recap


My big brother B.P. finally got his shine........Outsiders son.....very good shit...Yours truly wit the cameo lmao......SYXX you up next homie.....And now todays news


1. I went through with my "procedure" today....very quick and painless.....I'm still eating food to fill that void in my bellay lol.....

2. I got a vehicle!!! Don't wanna jinx things yet but if all goes as planned, I should have a pic up by the weekend....HARD WORK PAYS OFF FOLKS.....REMEMBER THAT!!!!

3. I got word that I don't have to cut meat (chicken, beef, turkey, etc) out forever.....thank god....still might make efforts to minimize that

4. Got word that I am to play at Station 9 this Saturday....nothing is concrete yet so updates will come later on.......

Thats all I got......Show My Big Bro Love DMV.......Until then

1 comment: