Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Very Eventful Weekend I Must Say

First of all, February 20th, 2009 will go down in my books as one of the greatest moments in my life. My name was said on the radio, DURING PRIMETIME on WKYS!!! I'm still in shock at the situation. That was just the tip of the iceberg to my weekend. Here's the recap...
24 on Thursday.....Place looks nice and all but things are a lil off....Highlight:: B.P Cooper's 1st party at the age of 21...

FUR on Friday and the theme was Mardi Gras.....*thumbs up* lol.....Alot went down that night....I spun for majority of the night (killed it)....and actually got to party a lil bit (won't be seein any pics of that).....My boy DiddyRock got a lil too f**ked up and was "walked" outside for fresh air....but overall it was a good night.
Saturday was my debut as the "Headliner"(this was the one aired on the radio!!!) @ DC Star. If you don't know where this club is.....its the same place as the DC Tunnel, and Envy.....so yea. The party was great....bunch of drunk and hot girls lol....my only thing about it was.....IT WAS TOO LONG.......not really but it caught me off guard....didn't know it was goin to 4am.....(10pm-4am.....thats that [good] wreckless shit right there)....I advise everyone to come if you wanna get it in and not have to worry about what dress to rock, if you can get in wit this Ed Hardy Tee or not, can you do jeans, etc lol......but wait my night is not over.....
Yes that is chicken on the grill, in the middle of the night, IN FEBRUARY.....talk about impatient.....But lemme backpedal a lil bit.....After DC Star ended, my partna DJ Trigga, told me about a party around the corner.....little did I know, it was in a CHURCH!!!! Sunday morning and there is so much SIN in there. Weed, Alcohol, Rude Dancing, Cursing, and I think I saw a lil nudity lol. SMH....Oh and come to find out, it was a "concert".....Charlie Blacks (Buddy Buddy) performed that night.....it was actually entertaining to me....

Sidenote: Glad TNT Carnival is over now....I was hating so hard that I wasn't down there.....2010 tho...I up in dat!!

Sidenote #2: I need to FETE BADLY & DJ a FETE BADLY

I did alot in one weekend....didn't realize it until I just finished typing

No comments:

Post a Comment