Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Week.......SMH.....Good Shit

First of all....smh....I'm a blogger....aight here we go

Last week was crazy for me....The Republic and FUR.....only two spots but let me say this: THAT SHIT IS FUN...and now for the recap.

The Republic: That was my 3rd week playing there and it is on its way to be a big spot on Thursday nights...My brother from another, DJ Korrect, came through and ripped it along wit me...Had the crowd losing their minds and from what I was told, the bar ran out of MOET......wait...HOW CAN YOU BE AN ESTABLISHED CLUB AND NOT COME PREPARED....like they made a drink run to the liquor store and bought just a handful of bottles....naw son, not like that....DMV was in there heavy so that meant that I had no choice but to "Take Em 2 Church" for a lil bit......oh and don't think I didn't play Gucci....In result of this bomb ass night...I went to the day job tired as hell and slept for maybe an hour on the clock(not literally)

FUR: STUPID PACKED!!!!!!!....and in the main room all night...........ME!! I coulda cried (actually took a second to see if I was really gonna do it but nothing)...I'm talkin from 11pm-3am, it was me and a bunch of people I didn't know just partying like it was Obama that threw a shoe at Bush. I finally got my chance to play "Bricks" in the main so I did along wit "Shirt Off"....had to do it....I played gogo too, of course, but I guess it was a lil OD....never had my spot put on the line before...I didn't understand at first but it made (business) sense afterwards....I think I'll just play it safe and leave the "hard stuff" elsewhere

I'm done.(most I've typed in a while......headed back to school in 09 tho)

4 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB SON, THIS IS GREAT SHIT. WHERE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL AT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "....SCHOOL IS FOR SUCKAASSSSS" - New Jack City

    ROTFLMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job son and I guess the FUR ain't ready to "Take EM TA CHURCH"...lol...Ok so my mans is headed back to that thing called school...Been like forever tho...but you still got it...lol...But where you going...?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nigga u just blog now & didnt tell me!! word word i see how it is !!!! =p

    ReplyDelete